- Children 10 years and up
- Booking required
- Our healing with horses programs last for at least 3 hours
- No galloping during the hike
- Beginners classes included in this time
- Helmets are a must and provided by the ranch
- Heeled boots (such as cowboy boots, riding boots, rain boots, work boots or similar) must be worn. These are not provided by the ranch.
- Open all year round
- Private meeting
- Group of 5 people maximum
*Horse-totem Experience: Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes with around 1 hour of horse riding: Price: $ 190 / pers. (including taxes)
*Zenitude Experience: Duration 4h around 1h30 of horse riding: $220/pers. (including taxes)
*Serenity Experience: Duration 4h30 around 2h of horse riding: $245/ pers. ( including taxes )
*Amazone: Duration 4h, shamanic healing, horses connexion and 1h of horse riding: 260$/pers. (including taxes)
* Medecin horses: Duration 5h, shamanic healing, horses connexion, 2hh of horse riding: 325$/pers. ( including taxes)
Come and live a unique experience of healing and well-being that the ranch au gré du vent offers. The Amerindian-style tipi awaits you, to learn about horse medicine and group sharing, to get to know it with a little spiritual touch. A small gift will be offered to you. Afterwards, the horses will be happy to meet you and connect with you during the time that you are going to brush them and prepare them for the wonderful ride that we offer you in the beautiful trails in the forests and on the edge of the river. On the way back, you will bring the horses back to their habitats. Then a last group sharing with another gift, ends your experience. Open year round
Hot season: - Suitable clothing that you can get dirty, boots or shoes with heels, pants, sunscreen, insecticide
Cold season -Clothes suitable for the activity that you can get dirty. -Warm clothes (warm boots, wool socks, snow pants, hat without pompom, gloves, neck warmer)
* Your hapiness and open-mindedness are highly recommended
No gallop will be offered
Group of 5 people maximum
All bookings must be made at least one day in advance.
Deposit required for all bookings. Payment by Interac transfer (email with your financial institution) or Paypal. In case of last-minute cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable.